Why shop with Aloe Unique?
Aloe Unique brings you a range of skincare treatments containing the powerful active ingredients of the Aloe Ferox plant.
Aloe Ferox is rich in amino acids (studies have shown that the concentration of amino acids is almost double that in aloe vera) and has a high concentration of beneficial minerals, phytonutrients, and polysaccharides.
Aloe Ferox gel is ideal for skin care as it has been scientifically proven to penetrate the skin to the deepest layer.
It nourishes and hydrates skin, reduces swelling and inflammation, improves skin elasticity, and speeds up healing and cell regeneration.
It’s also been shown to form a protective layer on the skin, which helps to contain moisture and keep skin looking supple.
What is your Ingredient Policy?
When you buy from us you can be assured that all our products are free from:
– Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES)
– Triethanolamine (TEA)
– Methylchloroisothiazolinone (CIT/MIT)
– Cocamide DEA (CDE)
We give full ingredient lists for every product so that you to can be sure of what you are buying.
Where does your Aloe Ferox come from?
Our Aloe Ferox is harvested in Albertinia in the Western Cape region of South Africa.
It is harvested using ancient, traditional methods by local communities.
This creates jobs and a sustainable future for both the community and the environment.
All harvesting is done under supervision to ensure the plant is preserved in its natural habitat.
Is your Aloe Ferox certified organic?
Aloe Ferox grows wild without pesticides or chemicals.
While we are confident it is all natural, as a non-farmed plant, certification is not available.
Are your products safe on sensitive skin?
Aloe Unique products have a mild perfume and are therefore ideal for sensitive skin.
All our products are paraben free and alcohol free.
How do I place an order through your website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories listed in the top navigation bar.
- Alternatively you can search for a particular product using the search function, located top right on the page.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping cart by clicking its ‘Add to cart’ button.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Cart icon, which is located top right on the page.
- Once on your cart page, you will be asked to fill in your delivery and contact details. We need these to get your order delivered to you.
- You can proceed to checkout as a guest, or you can create an account, or login to an existing account.
- We recommend that you create an account that way we can keep your contact and delivery information on our system, and you would not have to enter it again.
- Your order will be summarized at the bottom of the page and any shipping costs due will be added to your total.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method.
- All debit and credit card transactions are handled by shopify payment gateways.
- After pay is a buy now pay later option.
- All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- We will send you an automated e-mail confirming the sale and the address to which your order must be sent teh next day.
What are my delivery options?
– All orders are shipped by courier to the address given at checkout.
– We ship both to Austrlia and international addresses.
How long does delivery take?
– All orders are dispatched the next day.
– Shipping time will vary depending on the shipping address.
– If you live in a main city center, your order should take between 2-5 days.
– If you live in a remote area, it could take up to 5 days.
– Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to get a more exact estimate.
How much does delivery cost?
– Shipping to addresses within Australia is free for orders of $200 or more
– For orders outside Australia, or for orders less than $200 our system will offer you the appropriate charge based on your delivery address during the checkout process.
– International customers, please note that you may have to pay customs duties when your order arrives in your country. This is out of our hands and we cannot be held responsible if you need to pay customs duties to receive your parcel.
What happens if an item I ordered is out of stock?
We carry a large stock holding in our warehouse which we are constantly restocking.
However it is possible that you will order a product that we are out of stock of.
If this happens we will contact you within one working day to notify you and to give you the option of receiving a refund, or choosing a similar product.
Do I have to receive a delivery personally?
Anyone at the delivery address can accept the delivery.
In order for us to prove that delivery of an order has been completed, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
What happens if I am not happy with my purchase?
You are welcome to return any purchase within seven days of receiving it.
You will however be liable for the cost of shipping the items back to us.
Once we have received your returned order, and are satisfied it is in its original packaging, we will issue you with a refund or credit note to the value of the items returned.
Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within three business days.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Send us an email to tell us what's up and someone from our Customer Service team will get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to include your order number (if you have one).
Please email us at email@example.com